Search

Sunday 11 March 2012

So, I have decided, as a very late New Years Resolution (better late than never I guess :P ), I am going to save like crazy to have laser eye surgery.

My mum had it done with Optimax last year and it has been pretty successful, but the travelling expense was crazy which put me off. 300 miles each way for check ups, etc. But they've recently built a clinic a whole lot closer to where I live, so that's made me decide that now, I'm really going to go for it.

I've worn glasses since I was 7, and I really hate them, they're expensive, awkward, and break fairly easily!

So, aside from working my butt off through the summer, I've decided to try selling things on big stock :)

Anyone with experience with them, please share? It'd be much appreciated :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment